These are just some of the projects on the Project Aid list looking for sponsors, whether individual brothers and sisters or ecclesias:
- new furniture for ecclesial halls;
- Bibles and hymn books in local languages;
- computer and printing facilities to assist with translation and publishing work;
- bicycles for ecclesial elders for pastoral work;
- one-off Bible schools, training courses and youth activities; and
- assistance with self-help schemes, both individual and collective (e.g. taxi business, rice growing, pig farming, tailoring, and general trading in foodstuffs).
In the event that a Project Aid donation is not used for its original purpose, it will be transferred to another Project Aid proposal taking into account the donor’s intentions as far as possible.
If you would like to know more, contact the Project Aid Coordinator, Michael Green.