The Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire) is a huge African country, stretching from the Atlantic Ocean in the west to Lake Tanganyika in the east. It has rich mineral deposits of copper, diamond, cobalt, radium and other metals, but the full potential of these reserves has not been exploited.
Population: 68 million.
Languages: French, Lingala, Kiswahili, Tshiluba and Kikongo.
Main religion: Christian.
CBM activities Visits are made, usually annually, when the political situation allows.
Ecclesias East: Baraka, Bukavu, Fizi, Goma, Kalémie, Kalonge, Kaseke, Kavumu, Kazimia, Kipushi, Lubumbashi, Lukananda, Muyange, Sympho, Uvira; West: Maluku, Luvaka, Kinshasa, Kunzulu, Kuilu-Ngongo (about 400 members in total).
Contact David Smith except where indicated
- Selection of French Hymns (Jennifer Pitts) – Music (cassette and CD) (Steve Weston)
- A Life of Jesus (Steve Weston)
- The Epistle of James
- The New Life
- Jews, Gentiles and God’s Purpose
- The Prophets of Israel
- Strengthened by the Spirit 1
- Strengthened by the Spirit 2
- After Death . . .?
- The Bible our Guide
- Disciples of Christ in the 21st Century
- Voodoo, Sorcery and Spirit Religions
- Bible Companion (and Summary of Faith)
- Jesus Christ is the Good News
- The Promises to Abraham
- What is the world coming to?
- The Sacrifice and Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- The Only Way of Salvation
- The Real Devil
- The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
- The Kingdom of God in its various aspects
- Hope for a hopeless world
- Spotlight on Israel
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Who are the Christadelphians?
- The Christian and the seventh day
- The commandments of Jesus Christ (Steve Weston)
- My Faith (Steve Weston)
- What does the future hold in store for you? (Steve Weston)
- Basic Bible Truths (16 titles)
- CBM 22-lesson course
- Acts study course
Le Héraut du Royaume – The Herald of the Kingdom (4 times a year) (Graham Jackman)