Denmark. Population: 5.6 million. Language: Danish. Main religion: Lutheran.
Norway. Population: 5 million. Language: Norwegian. Main religion: Lutheran.
Sweden. Population: 9.7 million. Language: Swedish. Main religion: Lutheran.
Correspondence team leader Hamilton Wilson
CBM activities (Denmark) 3-4 pastoral visits a year to 4 members and their families in Jutland. (Norway) 4-5 mainly pastoral visits a year.
Web site (Norwegian) www.bibelsannhet.info
Ecclesias None. (Denmark) 4 members in isolation; (Norway) 4 members in isolation.
Contact John Benson
- Understanding the Bible (Alfred Norris)
- False Prophets (Sverre Petersen) – available also as PDF on the Norwegian Christadelphians website
- Thirteen Lectures on the Apocalypse (Robert Roberts)
- Mighty to Save – The Message of Isaiah (Ray Willetts)
- The Gospel of John (John Carter)
- Bible Teaching about God, Man and Salvation
- Understanding ‘Satan’ in the book of Job – available also as PDF on the Norwegian Christadelphians website
- The Man of Sin, Antichrist and Ecumenical Cooperation
- The Problem of Evil
- Israel, God’s chosen people