Togo occupies a thin strip of land between Ghana and Benin, with a small piece of coastline. Employment is chiefly in agriculture (coffee, cocoa, cotton). Formerly a French colony, it became independent in 1960.
Population: 7 million.
Languages: French, Kabye and Ewe.
Main religions: traditional, Christian, Muslim.
Link man and correspondence team leader Dafydd Jenkins
CBM activities Visits are made from the UK and Nigeria.
Ecclesias Lomé. 12 members.
Contact David Smith except where indicated
- Selection of French Hymns (Jennifer Pitts) – Music (cassette and CD) (Steve Weston)
- A Life of Jesus (Steve Weston)
- The Epistle of James
- The New Life
- Jews, Gentiles and God’s Purpose
- The Prophets of Israel
- Strengthened by the Spirit 1
- Strengthened by the Spirit 2
- After Death . . .?
- The Bible our Guide
- Disciples of Christ in the 21st Century
- Voodoo, Sorcery and Spirit Religions
- Bible Companion (and Summary of Faith)
- Jesus Christ is the Good News
- The Promises to Abraham
- What is the world coming to?
- The Sacrifice and Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- The Only Way of Salvation
- The Real Devil
- The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
- The Kingdom of God in its various aspects
- Hope for a hopeless world
- Spotlight on Israel
- The gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Why does God allow suffering?
- Who are the Christadelphians?
- The Christian and the seventh day
- The commandments of Jesus Christ (Steve Weston)
- My Faith (Steve Weston)
- What does the future hold in store for you? (Steve Weston)
- Basic Bible Truths (16 titles)
- CBM 22-lesson course
- Acts study course
Le Héraut du Royaume – The Herald of the Kingdom (4 times a year) (Graham Jackman)