These are written for students who have done at least the 40-lesson course or Exploring The Bible and are interested in baptism, or for newly baptised brothers and sisters. It covers both personal commitment to Christ and commitment to ecclesial life.
The lessons are available as PDF files below.
- The problem of sin
- Baptism – a new start to a new life
- The Word of God in our everyday lives
- The importance of prayer
- Fellowship and ecclesial life
- The Breaking of Bread service
- The ecclesia of God
- The power of the tongue
- Truthfulness and honesty in our lives
- Godliness and self-control in our lives
- Marriage and family life
- The disciple and the state
- The problem of suffering and poverty
- The grace of God